Lube & Tire Technician
We are looking to hire a highly-skilled Lube Technician to join our team. This position is responsible for performing basic maintenance to our customers vehicles.
To be successful as a Lube Technician, you should have strong mechanical skills and adhere to all safety procedures and practices.
Lube Technician Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performing basic vehicle maintenance services
- Replacing cabin, and air filters as required.
- Performing tire rotations to ensure even tire wear.
- Testing tire pressure and adding air as needed.
- Install and balance tires.
- Testing and replacing batteries
- Bulb replacements
- Wiper blade replacements
- Thoroughly inspecting customers’ vehicles for any potential issues.
- Making recommendations for additional servicing based on initial vehicle inspections.
- Notifying the Service Advisor when vehicle maintenance or servicing cannot be completed within scheduled timeframes.
- Maintaining shop cleanliness.
The applicant should have their own tools, and a valid drivers license.
Please send resume to Dwayne Pritchett, Service Manager at email@example.com