We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic Licensed Class A Technician (310S) to join our team!
If you are a driven individual, who wants to be part of a fast-growing team, this is the position for you! This is a great opportunity to someone who wants to develop a career in the Automotive industry.
- Complete repairs as per estimates in a timely fashion
- Road test vehicle after repairs are completed to ensure repairs are done properly
- Maintain high quality of workmanship to ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Accurately diagnose problems using proper procedures and techniques
- Communicate vehicle issues with Service Advisors as required
- Recommend additional repairs with honesty and transparency
- Ontario 310S Licence
- Minimum 2 years of Automotive Technician experience - Toyota experience is an asset
- Team player with a strong focus on efficient and quality workmanship
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail, quick learner and ability to adapt and assist in multiple tasks
- Strong commitment to Customer Satisfaction and a "Fix right the first time" focus.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including benefits and ongoing training in a great team employee culture.
Email resumes to Dwayne Pritchett, Service manager at email@example.com